Planning without action is futile. Action without planning is fatal ~ Author Unknown
Morongwa the Consultant
My interest and passion is to ensure that you and your company:
- Improve your bottom-line: sales, revenues and profitability;
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Optimise your spending, decrease your costs and improve your operational efficiencies and effectiveness;
- Maximise your employee and leadership performance by ensuring that they engaged, motivated and empowered
The key focus is on 3 strategic areas of any business which I’m very passionate about, that ensure organisational success:
Morongwa will help your organisation craft workable and sustainable plans to give you bottom-line results by improving upon your processes, systems and people.
Working closely with the change agents and champions in your organisation, Morongwa helps craft and implement winning solutions for your processes, systems and people.
Morongwa’s performance management expertise and tools deliver tangible, solid bottom-line results.
- 2 decade of solid Local and Global Blue Chip corporate and Public Sector experience in developing value adding business strategies, as well as the implementation of Change Management and HR Management strategies and interventions;
- Worked in Maputo, Ghana, Kenya, Namibia and Botswana to implement Change Management, Leadership Facilitation and implementing the Balanced Scorecard;
- Completed, since 2004 I have completed more than 20 organisational transformation assignments and I hold an MBA from Milpark Business School.
- An International Practitioner’s Certificate with the Balanced Scorecard Institute, in conjunction with George Washing University in the USA.
- In 2009, received the International Visitor Leadership Program Certificate on “Good Governance’ as a result of conducting benchmarking studies in Government Departments and non-governmental organisations in the USA.
- In 2008, received the finalist certificate in the CEO Magazine’s “Most Influential Women in Business and Government: Professional Business Services”.
I do not take any of the above for granted. I am extremely thankful for every opportunity that comes my way and I take every challenge, every task extremely seriously and with a “Can Do” attitude.
As your consultant
- You will find I am goal oriented, a self motivated strategist, talent management and change management expert. I use my experience to help you in your situation and together we find the best solution to your circumstances and situation.
- When I consult Business and Government departments, I concentrate on the people within the department. After all, it is the people who make the business. Helping every person recognise their strengths, potential and talent, the entire department benefit, but the individual grows within themselves.